This is meant to be a very basic, base recipe that anything can be added to. Tofu, chicken, other vegetables, etc. I was just using things I had in house. It can be eaten warm or cold. (I wanted to try it before it cooled and it tasted good warm).
1 bunch Kale
1 cup dried lentils, cooked per directions
1 cup dry quinoa, cooked per directions
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 1/2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Cook lentils according to directions and then drain. You’ll want to undercook them slightly if you want a little more crunch and less mush. (Mine were more mush but still tasted good).
- Cook Quinoa according to directions.
- Mix lentils & Quinoa together
- While Lentils & Quinoa are still warm, toss in kale. This will get it to wilt slightly
- Add remaining ingredients. I used flavored olive oil and balsamic vinegar.